Tip 16 of 25
Try kale crisps
Ok – so I know that sounds very uninspiring. So I’m not going to ask, but TELL!. TRY KALE CRISPS! And make them yourself. DON’T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!!
Preheat the oven to 150˚C.
- 75g cashew nuts
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 4 soft large dates (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
…together until you create a thick paste.
Add a little more water if you need to.
- Put a 250g bag of kale in a bowl, add the sauce and massage together with your hands.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn the kale over and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.